Buying a home is a significant step. Whether this will be your primary residence, a vacation home or an investment property, you want to find the right place ideally at the right price.
There are good reasons to choose a Realtor who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representation Designation (ABR). You will be working with someone who has specialized training for working with buyers and delivering the very best in buyer representation.
When you work with me, my goal is to help you find what you are looking for. My first and most important commitment to you is that I will listen to you, and that I will work tirelessly with you to find the right property and ensure a smooth transaction.
Things to keep in mind:
• Get your financing in order if you plan to use a Mortgage. Get pre-approved to determine your budget.
• If you plan to buy in cash, you still need to determine your budget and set aside the cash.
• Determine the areas or neighborhoods of interest.
• Work with your Realtor to go through what is available and decide what you want to see. (Properties of potential interest to you can be sent to you by email once we set up an automated search matching your criteria.)
• Once you find what you like, determine what your offer will be. This should be done with your Realtor taking into consideration current market data and recent sales of similar properties.
• To submit an offer a contract must be drawn up and an initial deposit must accompany the offer.
Construction sites are all over South Florida once again. Buying a pre-construction property is also an attractive option. We are going through another building boom and the city is growing by leaps and bounds. New retail, restaurants, cultural venues and parks accompany this residential growth. The city is hotter than ever and it is a coveted international destination.
South Florida is more appealing than it has ever been!
Let me help you find your place in the sun!